So I know it is about a year and a half ago, but I wanted to show how cool our wedding invitations were (thanks to Daniel for ‘pleased as punch’ making it onto an invitation) I designed them and then some friends at egg press printed them for me. They got the colors spot on. My plan is to get some samples of invitations out at ladydove for the upcoming wedding season, and the long term goal is to be at the wedding show at the fairgrounds in January of 2008.
2.04.2007
a year and a half later...
So I know it is about a year and a half ago, but I wanted to show how cool our wedding invitations were (thanks to Daniel for ‘pleased as punch’ making it onto an invitation) I designed them and then some friends at egg press printed them for me. They got the colors spot on. My plan is to get some samples of invitations out at ladydove for the upcoming wedding season, and the long term goal is to be at the wedding show at the fairgrounds in January of 2008.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment