3.29.2007

i'm a big fan of DIY projects



i am always a fan of DIY projects- especially ones that involve sewing lately. i am hooked since i received lotta jansdotter's book in the mail. i was so excited to spot the curiosity shoppe featuring a simplicity pattern (above and here). i am so tempted to go look through old patterns at the fabric store for some cool tops for summer... for some great sewing inspiration check out elleybeth's flickr site- just found her on flickr- she does alot with old simplicity patterns. this is my favorite.

2 comments:

ellybeth said...

Thanks for the shoutout! I feel so loved! I actually just found your website now, and I can't pull myself away... even though i'm supposed to be doing something else...

Unknown said...

very pleased to visit this site and joined commented in his
obat penyubur rahim agar cepat hamil tradisional