7.01.2007

required daily reading...

Although I do not do as much reading as I would like to (however I did just start reading this) I do daily reading on the internet in my interests. Listed below are my top picks:

1 Port 2 Port Press: Maria (Portland, Maine) of port 2 port keeps a blog going about daily inspiration and great flickr picks. Also check our her 3191 photo blog with her friend Stephanie Barnes- they have impeccable collaboration.

2 Design* Sponge: Grace (Brooklyn, NY) keeps a great conversation with new young designers along with the good standards. She updates the site many times a day, so make sure to keep up! This is a blog that is respected nationwide, and is a great resource.

3 Lisa Congdon Art + Craft: Lisa Congdon is one of my favorite artists! She works part time along with being a full time artist with many shows this year. Her work is very inspiring, especially the shadowboxes. (interesting fact: she is the sister of above mentioned Stephanie.) I frequently check Lisa’s Flickr site for her shoe picture updates (she has so many cool ones!) and I love how she shows her love for her city (SF).

These are all very talented ladies, and are greatly inspiring. Hope you all enjoy reading about their lives.

No comments: