
i don't know about you, but I am always drawn to handmade things for our house. last night at my work's holiday party (i know, it's a bit past christmas, but it was great) we had a gift exchange and my person gave me the coolest handmade matryoshka nesting dolls (above). she had spent the time to crochet them and felt them a little bit, and made them attach by using found buttons, and hand embroidered faces too. I love them! Anyways, since bringing them home along with some ceramics from a coworker and from a friend at my holiday sale, it feels like our home is coming together with a touch of handmade. It makes me happy to be able to say that so and so made this, etc. The whole point is that on Flickr many people have been popping up pictures of little trees that they make out of fabric, and i simply adore them- so I thought that I would put a link to the pattern up for all of you too.
The pattern is from Stephanie, a Portland artist and someone you should check out on flickr. Here is the blog post with the pdf attachment. Stephanie constantly posts beautiful pictures of her life, including her time with her two kids and their many adventures. Check her out!
1 comment:
hard to believe I am very happy to be joined commented here, it makes an experience for me si iom
pengobatan untuk sembuhkan infeksi rahim
Post a Comment